CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What I've Been Up To

In the midst of the late-notice new students, I've been super busy getting my classroom put together for a new year.

One week ago today, this is what the room looked like:
Pretty sad, huh?

Since then, all furniture has been brought back in, and I've added a few touches.

For example, the bulletin boards:
This one is for displaying art projects the kids make. Each kid has his/her own spot!

This will be where I post pictures of the kids. I think it'll be a good reference for name recognition too.

My Morning Meeting board! It's completely interactive this year, which I'm excited about. I got the weather chart from Confessions of a Homeschooler. I made everything else - the job chart, daily schedule, emotion of the week chart, and alphabet strip. I just feel much more organized!

I'll post more pictures soon. I'm working on organizing all the "stuff" I have in the classroom today, and hopefully I'll be able to put some more thought into how to set up an outdoor classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment